Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Length Retention Boot Camp #2

I'm back with more cellphone photos to update you on my personal length boot camp. This photo looks better than the last because my iPhone 4 decided to go off and never come back on so I had to upgrade. Anywho, I am happy to finally report that I am no longer on the number 10 line! To celebrate, I'm buying everyone a round!

Since the last check in I have been primarily wearing my hair out instead of protected like at the last update. I am still taking my vitamins but have since switched to a gummy vitamin and MSM powder. Cutting my multi and MSM tablets made one side rough and so taking them was difficult. I chew up a gummy every 12 hours and have MSM in my coffee. Ah! This is a lot easier. There have been no changes to my biotin intake. I take it each evening with the 2nd gummy.

I'm not sure if it is the vitamins, but my hair is black at the roots. the roots aren't long enough to say that the black that I dyed my hair stained my hair brown or anything like that. I'm wanting to say my vitamin combo is making my hair grow in darker. I have changed my regimen to follow the Max Hydration Method so I have not been moisturizing daily but instead rewashing and styling my hair every three days.

So--many--factors! See you all in October when I do my regular length check on my YouTube channel. Until then enjoy the imaginary, virtual drink I just bought you.



                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis