Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 2015 Curlkit


Like any other day, I checked the mail after work and found a box taking up half of our mailbox. I thought "I didn't order anything." and "Did Juan order something?" I pulled out the package to find that it was yet another curlkit in my name. Imagine my surprise! I thought the box my friend got me for my birthday was a one box deal, especially since this friend is as "fiscally aware" as myself. (Love you girl! lol) I hope she really meant for me to get another box!


In This Box:

  • Moroccan argan oil + argan stem cell conditioner triple moisture repairing conditioner - 8oz $9.99
  • Moroccan argan oil + argan stem cell conditioner - 24oz $19.99
  • Ampro Vitamin E Oil - $2.99
  • Ampro Clear Ice® Coconut Oil Styling Gel - $2.99
  • African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion - $2.99
  • Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Plant-Derived Conditioning Treatment - $8.99
  • Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Pudding Perfection - 11oz $8.99
  • Creme of Nature Moisturizing Milk Masque Repairing Deep Treatment - 11oz $10.78
  • Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Butter-licious Curls - 7.5oz $8.99
  • Kandy Kurls Shea Butter Souffle - 4oz $9.99

  • Value of Box = $24.96
    Calculated using the full sized products only



    I am most excited to try these products pictured above. They all have really simple ingredients or do not contain proteins, cones, polyquats, or excessive salts. Yeah, you can call me picky but my hair is fabulous (most of the time)!

    Curlkit costs $20/Month and can be purchased from the CurlKit website: http://www.curlkitshop.com/default.asp


    What are you most excited about from this box? Comment below! 
    If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

    No comments:

    ShareThis