Monday, May 18, 2015

Video : Follow Up | Flax Seed Gel

Click Image to be Taken to the Video
I uploaded my "DIY: Thick Flax Seed Gel" video back in December of last year. The video received a few questions both underneath the video and on some of my other gel related content. I felt it might be best just to do a "go to" video that I could refer people to should there be any other questions in the future.

Questions:
Is this gel as thick as xyz gel?
What is the purpose of the marshmallow root? Irish moss?
How do you use this gel? (or general questions about the user experience)
How do you preserve this gel?

Still have questions? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis