Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Celebrity Inspired Natural Hairstyles

I absolutely love blog posts that collate together different items. I go through and click all the links or watch all of the videos. If you enjoy this kind of post I've got a fresh one for you today! I have collected 5 natural hairstyles inspired by celebrities! Enjoy!

Zoe Saldana
This look is so classy and simple to do. I'd definitely wear this one out to a dinner or event.


Adrienne Bailon
I am actually not a fan of the original celebrity look here, but I like what Jen did with the look. Also, changing the headband can totally change the look.


Esperanza Spalding
Who knew that a blowout could be so chic? I might have to try this one out.



Janelle Monae
You can't do celebrity inspired natural hair styles and NOT talk about Janelle Monae. She is probably the most popular natural hair celebrity look to recreate. I think Shaniece did a really great job.


Teyonah Parris
Almost as popular as Janelle's hair is Teyonah's. This is due in part to some red carpet fabulousness. 



What other celebrity inspired styles are you loving? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis