Monday, July 27, 2015

Video: Hair Update | Confused Curls and Frizz

Click the image to be taken to the video
Confession: I am a natural that watches relaxed hair updates. I enjoy seeing what progress the person has made toward their goals and what steps they will be taking in their journey next. It just ties together all of the different moments on their channel in one video. I decided to tie some things together of my own and bring you this hair update.

In this video I discuss the following:
  • A new modification to my Max Hydration Method Regimen
  • Confused Curls after I wear protective styles
  • Extreme Florida humidity
  • Future plans in regards to the protective styles



Watch the video: https://youtu.be/f-HUfnYlqjQ
How's your hair doing? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis