I was interested in this hairstyle when viewing someone else's video on YouTube and decided that I would give it a try. I was unsure of how it would come out since my hair is very different from the woman in the inspiration video's hair. I created this style in these steps:
- Section hair into 4 big sections
- Divided each of these 4 sections into 3 smaller sections
- Braid the roots until confident that the braid will stay
- Twist the rest of the hair to the ends
- Repeat two more times in this section, you should be left with 3 braided root twists
- Braid together all of the twists in this section
- Repeat steps 3-6 on the remaining large sections
Will you be giving this hairstyle a try? Comment below!
If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!