Monday, November 30, 2015

Video | Braid Twist Braid Out


I was interested in this hairstyle when viewing someone else's video on YouTube and decided that I would give it a try. I was unsure of how it would come out since my hair is very different from the woman in the inspiration video's hair. I created this style in these steps:
  1. Section hair into 4 big sections
  2. Divided each of these 4 sections into 3 smaller sections 
  3. Braid the roots until confident that the braid will stay
  4. Twist the rest of the hair to the ends
  5. Repeat two more times in this section, you should be left with 3 braided root twists
  6. Braid together all of the twists in this section
  7. Repeat steps 3-6 on the remaining large sections
Be sure to watch the video to get a visual of these steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFot3tOnvHE
Will you be giving this hairstyle a try? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis