Wednesday, November 25, 2015

My Favorite Clarifying Shampoos

Vanilla Mint Clarifying Shampoo
Sometimes in your hair journey it is necessary to clarify. I don't think clarifying is emphasized enough! If your curls aren't acting right, clarify. If your products aren't acting like they used to, clarify. If you used heavier products than usual, clarify. When it comes to clarifying, I have two favorites: VO5 Tea Therapy and Suave Daily Clarifying.

The first clarifying shampoo I ever purchased was the Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo. This shampoo doesn't have a strong scent, will get your hair clean, and leaves your hair actually soft. I am able to complete my regimen as usual and don't feel the need to do any special remoisturizing treatments.

When I had the itch to try something new, I picked up the VO5 Tea Therapy in Vanilla Mint shampoo. Vanilla Mint smells nice without being overpowering. All of the things that I like about Suave also apply to VO5. You can also detangle with this shampoo if need be! 

Don't sleep on how important a clarifying shampoo can be. Give these a try and see how your hair responds! 
What is your favorite clarifying shampoo/treatment? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis