Monday, November 09, 2015

Video - Only One Pin?! | Natural Hair Bun Tutorial

Click the image to be taken to the video

I feel confident in saying that every natural knows the struggle of finding pins in their hair after they thought they had removed them all. I myself dread taking down updos and protective styles because I know just how much work it's going to be to find and remove each pin. This is why I try to use as few of them as possible.

In my latest YouTube video I show you how to make a big bun using only one pin! You may use others around the base if you want a more neat look, but messy is "in". I don't find the extra pins necessary.

Steps:
1-Ponytail your hair in the desired position for your bun
2-Secure the ponytail ends with a rubber band
3-Flip the ends under and into the base of the ponytail
4-Secure the ends with a pun 

Watch the video: https://youtu.be/qlbTiMH1G98
What other hair tricks do you know? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis