Wednesday, November 04, 2015

6 Inches in 6 Months! Hair Challenge


If you are an avid watcher of hair growth videos on YouTube then you have undoubtedly run across LongNHealthy. She is a lover of growth aids and manages to regularly accelerate her growth rate. It really seems quite magical! In addition to being on YouTube, she is very active on Hairlista where she hosts her 6 Inches in 6 Months challenge. 

I decided to join her 3rd round of this challenge for the heck of it. The rules are quite simple. Most of them are things that I already do to maintain the healthy of my hair. The two rules that are out of the box for me are that you must use a growth aid and a growth technique throughout the challenge. 

For my growth aids I intend to use hair vitamins and peppermint oil. I already caught the Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails gummy vitamins on sale about a month ago and have two bottles. When they run out I intend to switch over to Maxi Hair. I decided to do the peppermint oil because I already have regular oil and I already have peppermint oil. 

For my growth techniques I intend to do the inversion method at the beginning of every month and the GHE at the end of every month for about two weeks. During these two weeks I will wear a style that I won't mind being damp in the morning like twists or a bun. 

Do I actually hope to achieve the 6 inches in 6 months? Nah...However, I think this challenge will cause me to give my hair the TLC it deserves.

Beginning Picture

Are you currently doing any hair challenges? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis