Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The "No Conditioner" Wash and Go

There was that time I decided to try the conditioner-less wash and go. It was all the rage a few months ago and I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Besides, if it worked out I could save money on conditioner! Lord knows I spend quite a few coins on conditioner.

Well...it was Failsville. As you can see, my curls came out and were defined to a point. However, they did not have enough weight to provide the look I prefer. Furthermore, my hair did not last as long and I was in desperation mid week. 

Conditioner moisturizes my hair and helps my gel do it's job.
Have you had a successful conditioner-less style? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis