Friday, January 29, 2016

HOTD | My First Curlformers Set

I tried @Curlformers for the first time on my #naturalhair

Almost a year ago, my husband bought me a curlformers kit for my birthday. I had put off using them because I was afraid of the learning curve and the high humidity in our area during the summer. (I'm a Spring baby so these curlformers were gifted right before the humidity kicked up.) I finally got off my lazy behind and put these things in and I'm so glad I did!

Putting curlformers in was no more difficult than putting in a set of twists--a process I am all too familiar with. Once I got going I was able to get my entire head done in a short period of time. I sat under my hooded dryer for only God knows how long while I watched Youtube and Netflix, then I allowed my hair to airdry up until I got ready for bed.

I removed these babies and was in total shock! My kinky-curly hair looked as though I had pressed and curled it! The flexi rodded curls weren't as great because I stink at flexis so I will be buying an extra "booster pack" of curlformers which is fairly inexpensive.

I tried @Curlformers for the first time on my #naturalhair

Products Used:
Eden Bodyworks Peppermint Tea Tree Conditioner
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Style & Shine Foaming Mousse
Curlformers Extra Long Styling Kit 

How are you wearing your hair today? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis