Friday, June 04, 2010

Washday | Egg Pre-Poo & Clarifying Shampoo

Right now I'm air-drying my hair using the scarf method. Today was an unusual washday all around. For starters, I washed my hair in the morning. I never wash my hair this early! I usually wash in the evening because it gives my hair time to air-dry straight or set into a style overnight.

Washday | Egg Pre-Poo & Clarifying Shampoo
©Tookapic.com/Agnieszka K.


Also different for me, I did my monthly protein treatment and clarifying shampoo wash. I usually use ApHogee 2 Minute Reconstructor for protein. However--strapped for cash--I used an egg this time. I cracked the egg and smeared it on my dry hair 15 minutes before my shampoo.

I was sure to rinse it out with COLD water so as to not cook the egg and then proceeded to wash my hair with Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo instead of my regular co-wash.

If my hair isn't super soft! I think I may just save the money on the ApHogee and just use an egg. It's cheap and effective.

STYLE PLANS: I want to do a single tucked french braid this week.Who knows what I might actually do once my hair dries!

THOUGHTS: This morning washing might not be so bad. I don't have classes on Fridays next school year and I'm moving from the dorms to an apartment. Hmmm...

  KAYLA


No comments:

ShareThis