Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FIND: Cheaper Alternative to Hairfinity!!!

 

I was browsing Hairlista when I came across a post claiming a cheaper alternative to Hairfinity. I was thinking that the post would be mentioning a similar product under another name. What I got instead was a post detailing a vitamin regimen meant to provide the range of supplements found in Hairfinity for less money.  There are even comparisons of the supplements and just how much of each is in the regimen compared to Hairfinity. I don't take vitamins for other than my general health, but I know that many of you may find this interesting.

Read the post here and pick up your own biotin, msm, and equate multi-vitamins to get started (affiliate)!  



                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket

No comments:

ShareThis