Friday, December 28, 2012

Holiday VoxBox 2012 Unboxing


In case you missed it, Influenster has done it again! They sent me the 2012 Holiday VoxBox. Here's what all was in the box.


Quaker Real Medleys Apple Walnut Oatmeal+
Oatmeal in a microwaveable cup! What could be more convenient...perhaps noodles in a cup but that is a whole 'nother game. I'm not gonna lie, I already ate this, but I'm saving my thoughts for the review.

EBOOST Pink Lemonade Natural Energy Booster
This is a drink powder you add water to. I believe I have tried this in Orange some years ago. I'm not too sure.

Kiss Nail Dress
I am very excited to try these. They are in one of my favorite prints! Hopefully these will stay on much longer than the nails I received in the last box.

Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush
This is a brush meant to style and dry your hair at the same time. I do have reservations about this being that I have natural hair. I will be trying this and I will be vocal!

NYC LIQUID LIPSHINE
I am also super excited to try this product. The color--Nude York City--is definitely something that I would have purchased on my own. I have had bad experiences in the past with NYC gloss, but that was many years ago.

Sole Society Code: INFLUENSTER25
I don't plan on joining the society, but if any of you are members, please enjoy this code for $25 off.

I am more excited for this box than I was for the College VoxBox I received earlier this month. Check out the post here if you missed it!





                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket


No comments:

ShareThis