Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer of Samples 2013

Last summer I went sample crazy and even recorded a video sharing my spoils (see here). This summer I still have a lot of these samples and am on a mission to use them all up. I will regularly be updating my blog with running lists of the samples I am trying and providing links to review posts or videos if I have done one.

I think this will be fun and will save me a couple of dollars as well. I haven't purchased hair products for myself in quite a while because--in between samples--I've been using the products that I got in a natural hair gift swap (see here).

Samples I've tried thus far (with links to reviews):


Aubrey Organics Shampoos & Conditioners       
     Honeysuckle Rose
     GPB
     Rosa Mosqueta
     Blue Camomile
Jessicurl
Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo & Conditioner
As I Am

           





Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket


No comments:

ShareThis