Happy New Year! As usual, I am here to blog about the goals I have for my hair in 2015. This year I thought I'd kick it up a notch and add my youtube channel and blog to the goals.
- Continue to increase the hydration of my hair through the Max Hydration Method
- Incorporate seasonal micro trims of 1/4"
- Try a rollerset
- Establish hair staples again
- Improve the quality of my videos - I got lazy at times in 2014
- Be more purposeful with the thumbnails
- Do a collab - Seriously, who wanna go in on a collab video?
- Gain 1,000 new subs - Hey, I got that many in 2014!
- Get a domain name - I've been dragging my feet on this for years!
- Get business cards
- Be more purposeful in my content
- Improve the beginner-ability of my blog - That's not a word but I used it! I want beginners to feel like this is a place that they can put their hat down and their feet up!
As a person I'd like to be more hospitable and considerate. I admit that I am in my mid-twenties and have a lot to learn about life and interaction in general.
What are your goals? Personal or web; share them below!
If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!