Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year! 2015 Goals

Happy New Year! As usual, I am here to blog about the goals I have for my hair in 2015. This year I thought I'd kick it up a notch and add my youtube channel and blog to the goals.

My Hair

  • Continue to increase the hydration of my hair through the Max Hydration Method
  • Incorporate seasonal micro trims of 1/4"
  • Try a rollerset 
  • Establish hair staples again

My Channel

  • Improve the quality of my videos - I got lazy at times in 2014
  • Be more purposeful with the thumbnails
  • Do a collab - Seriously, who wanna go in on a collab video?
  • Gain 1,000 new subs - Hey, I got that many in 2014!

My Blog

  • Get a domain name - I've been dragging my feet on this for years!
  • Get business cards
  • Be more purposeful in my content
  • Improve the beginner-ability of my blog - That's not a word but I used it! I want beginners to feel like this is a place that they can put their hat down and their feet up!

As a person I'd like to be more hospitable and considerate. I admit that I am in my mid-twenties and have a lot to learn about life and interaction in general.

View past New Year Goal Posts: 2014 // 2013 // 2012 // 2011
What are your goals? Personal or web; share them below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis