Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fake an Inverted Bob on Natural Hair

I am loving the inverted bob on natural hair. If I was feeling really bold I'd get my hair cut into one. However, I am on a mission for waist length hair and a bob isn't very helpful in this goal. Thankfully, you can convincingly fake this look with a few clips and pins or shrinkage. 

Image Sources*: 1, 2, 3, 4 (faux bob with tutorial!)

There are also quite a few youtube videos that can help you fake the funk. Below is one by Naptural85 that I really like.




*I'm not a thieving type so if one of these images is yours, I can change the link or remove it completely.
What do you think of the inverted bob on natural hair? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis