Monday, June 22, 2015

Video: Products Don't Grow Hair!

Click the image to be taken to the video
I was recently informed that I was incorrect in my crece pelo review video. Someone let me know that crece pelo does in fact grow hair and that I did not know what I was talking about. First of all (lol) did they see my review or some other? I remember saying that I did not see any hair growth ingredients in the--plainly printed--ingredients list. Let me break down why Crece may grow some people's hair.

Crece Pelo is moisturizing. The ingredients list indicates this much. If your hair is dry it is also most likely breaking. Regularly using products like those in the Crece Pelo line increase moisture in the hair and as a side effect decrease breakage. Less Breakage = Longer Hair.

Many growth aids work not because they inherently hold some sort of magic. They just fix whatever is preventing your hair from gaining your maximum potential each month.

See the video for more of my thoughts on this concept: http://youtu.be/sy7LQFWdxJ0

What are your thoughts on this topic? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis