I sometimes get the itch to stretch my hair. Some styles are just easier to do without all of the texture I normally have getting in the way. Also, some trimming methods that are usually done on straight hair can also be done on stretched hair. The best thing about stretched hair is that it helps you achieve a blowout look without the blowdryer!
Get The Look
- After doing your regular regimen, allow the hair to nearly dry in jumbo twists
- Place the hair into two low pigtails
- Add another ponytail about an inch or two beneath the first.
- Continue until you reach the ends
- Once the hair is completely dry gently comb it out in sections
Mentioned in the Video
22nd Century Natural Woman - http://youtu.be/DdKjdTyGvgg
Banding Technique - http://what-the-kink.blogspot.com/2013/02/banding-technique.html
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner - http://go.magik.ly/r/whatthekink/ec72/ *
Kandy Kurls Shea Butter Souffle - http://kandykurls.mybigcommerce.com/shea-butter-souffle-4oz/
Watch the video: https://youtu.be/mQpwvBlcKjA
Have you tried banding? Comment below!
If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!