Sunday, November 15, 2015

Video | Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Gel Review

Click the image to be taken to the video
Don't judge me for my old hair that is fresh out of the pineapple in this video. Despite the age of my hair, I think it still looks pretty decent. 

PROS
  • Drugstore price
  • Easy to find in store
  • Silicone and drying alcohol free
  • Smells nice
  • Not too sticky
  • Dries quickly
  • 3-4 day hold


CONS
  • Tube only lasts about 3 times -- on MBL, thick natural hair
  • Does not add shine, your hair will just look like...hair
  • Can have horrible reactions to some other products
  • Flakes when it ages

Though I had many nice things to say about this gel, I find it best reserved for an emergency moment. You have to run out about buy it way too often if you have hair as long and as thick as mine.

Watch the video: https://youtu.be/D39L2NTXStA

Have you tried the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Gel? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis