Wednesday, February 03, 2016

6 Inches in 6 Months! Hair Challenge | Month 3


The #BlackGirlMagic has come to a rolling stop, y'all. This month of the challenge I slacked on the massages, missed a couple of oilings, and forewent the GHE because my wash and go won't fit under the cap. In this progress photo you won't find any miraculous hair growth like I've been experiencing. I will add that I usually do these checks after I have styled my wash and go to help me get the full length of my hair. I pull down the hairs that are long and hanging. However, this time I was not wearing a wash and go so my check is "gel free." I'm unsure if this would have affected the length check

What I was doing:
  • Scalp massages as often as reasonable
  • Country Life Maxi Hair Vitamins daily
  • Peppermint/Ampro Oil every other day
  • Inversion Method at the Beginning 7 days of the month

What I will continue with:
  • Scalp massages as often as reasonable
  • Country Life Maxi Hair Vitamins daily (repurchasing)
  • Peppermint/Ampro Oil every other day (more serious on it)
  • Inversion Method at the Beginning 7 days of the month
  • GHE for the last week of the month (with a style that will fit under the cap!)

See previous posts in this challenge:


How's your growth going? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis