Monday, July 16, 2012

MN Update #2


Back in May I made two posts about MN, here & here. I'm sad to say that I have fallen off of my MN regimen. I had begun to wear styles that made it more difficult to get to my scalp. Then, I wore the hairstyle from my wedding about a week and I didn't want it to get wet. Then, I wore a bun for what felt like forever, never taking it down. Also, I poured out and discarded the spray bottle I was using for the MN with the intention that I would buy another one after we got settled in our new home.

Here I am two months later and finally settled. I will be buying another plastic spray bottle the next time we go to a drugstore or Target. The mini spray bottles are easy to find in the travel size section. I'll let you know when I'm back on.

No comments:

ShareThis