Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer of Samples 2013 (update II)


I am moving right along with my summer of samples and have finished off one full bag of products! Well, there is one sample left for that bag, but I may squeeze that product in somewhere later. So here is what my running list looks like now.

Samples I've tried thus far (with links to reviews):


Aubrey Organics Shampoos & Conditioners       
     Honeysuckle Rose
     GPB
     Rosa Mosqueta
     Blue Camomile
Jessicurl
Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo & Conditioner
As I Am

Newly added
Au Naturale Coil Moisturizing Souffle
Dr. Miracle's Leave-In Conditioner
Curls Cashmere Curls
Miss Jessie's Products
Kynx I am Free...Miracle Kink Cream
Loreal Total Repair 5
Restoring Shampoo
Restoring Conditioner
Damage Erasing Balm

I intend to write a post or do a video on the Miss Jessie's because there were so many products from them and some do repeat. I just have to use the repeats which are in that second bag. I don't foresee any reviews for the other products but if you would like to see one, please let me know.


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket


No comments:

ShareThis