Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer of Samples 2013 (update III)

I think I did it! The Summer of Samples that I challenged myself to is finally over! If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, check out this link. Some of these samples came in little bottles so they may be listed here as having been tried, but I still have the product because the bottle isn't emptied out yet.

The one thing that I can take away from this experience is that I should stick to what works. In example look at how this braid out morphed over just a few hours. That wouldn't have happened with my old faithfuls.





Samples I've tried thus far (with links to reviews):


Aubrey Organics Shampoos & Conditioners     
     Honeysuckle Rose
     GPB
     Rosa Mosqueta
     Blue Camomile
Jessicurl
Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo & Conditioner
As I Am
Au Naturale Coil Moisturizing Souffle
Dr. Miracle's Leave-In Conditioner
Curls Cashmere Curls
Miss Jessie's Products
Kynx I am Free...Miracle Kink Cream
Loreal Total Repair 5
Restoring Shampoo
Restoring Conditioner
Damage Erasing Balm

Newly added
Kinky Curly
  Knot Today
  Curling Custard
Twisted Sista Curl Activator
Jane Carter Sulfate Free Shampoo


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis